Mission Viejo Stamped Patio
One option that homeowners are going for is the stamped concrete that looks like tile, brick, or stone. This decorative paving method is a great choice for outdoor spaces such as pools and patios.
Contact Mission Viejo Concrete Company on (949) 541-9282 for free estimates.
With Mission Viejo stamped concrete, you can show your creative sides with different colors and patterns.
Pros and Cons of Stamped Patio
To decide if a stamped concrete patio is right for you, you should consider these pros and cons:
- Affordable than pavers, bricks and natural stones
- Adds to the beauty of outdoor spaces and therefore increases the value of your home
- Offers unlimited options of colors and patterns
- Slip resistance if a nonskid additive is used to treat it
- Long-lasting and durable
- Easy to maintain
- It isn’t DIY-friendly
- Can result in some minor cracks
- Requires to be cleaned and resealed often
- Can be destroyed by freeze and thaw cycles or deicing sales
- Hard to repair
Cost of a Stamped Patio
A stamped concrete patio will cost less than the tile, brick, or natural stones it has been designed to mimic. The cost of a stamped patio will vary depending on the location, details required and the color used,
How to Choose a Stamped Patio Contractor
If you are looking to dress up your patio, you will need to start by finding the best stamped concrete contractor. There are several factors you need to consider when doing that. These include:
- Area of specialization. You will want to ensure that you hire a contractor who specializes in stamped concrete.
- References. The contractors should provide you with references to his or her previous work. You should speak to a homeowner who has worked with the contractor before.
- Get all details. Remember to ask if they will remove the existing concrete and prepare the base, concrete thickness, timeline, and cost.
- Backup plan. One of the greatest challenges with a stamped patio installation is the weather. At times, jobs will delay as a result of bad weather. Find out if your contractor has an alternative plan in case of bad weather.
Choose the Best Mission Viejo Concrete Company
Your choice of a stamped concrete contractor will affect the results.
If you need to be assured of great results, contact Mission Viejo Concrete Company on (949) 541-9282 for free estimates.